Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Texas Legal Guide provides the information on this site as a public service. The law often changes. Therefore, TLG cannot guarantee that the information provided on the site is always up-to-date and correct.
- The information provided on this site is not legal advice. By providing that information, neither TLG nor its agents are acting as your attorney. It is advisable to speak to an attorney, if at all possible, before taking legal action.
- This site is not intended to be attorney advertising or any prohibited form of client solicitation. Hiring an attorney is an important decision. Before hiring an attorney, you should carefully investigate their reputation and qualifications.
- This site cannot guarantee the accuracy of information posted on other sites. Links on this site to other sites do not imply that TLG endorses or is associated with the organizations or persons who created those sites.
- Transmitting a message through this site does not create an attorney-client relationship. Similarly, sending a message directly to an attorney that appears on this site does not create an attorney-client relationship.
- In publishing this site, neither the publisher nor its agents is engaged in rendering legal or any other professional service. If legal advice is required, the service of a competent professional should be sought.