- Texas Legal Guide (texaslegalguide.com) provides the information on this site as a public service. Sometimes the laws change. Therefore, TLG cannot guarantee that the information provided on this site is always up-to-date and correct.
- The information provided on this site is not legal advice. By providing that information, neither TLG nor its agents are acting as your lawyer. It is advisable to speak to a competent lawyer, if at all possible, before taking legal action.
- This site is not intended to be attorney advertising or any prohibited form of client solicitation. Hiring an attorney is an important decision. Before hiring an attorney, you should investigate his or her reputation and qualifications.
- TLG cannot guarantee the accuracy of information posted on other sites. Links on this site to other sites do not imply that TLG endorses or is associated with the persons who created those sites, nor do the links imply that TLG is authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark or copyrighted symbol reflected in the links.
- Transmitting an electronic message through this site does not create an attorney-client relationship. Similarly, sending an electronic message directly to an attorney that appears on this site does not create an attorney-client relationship.