Article XI, Section 6 of the Texas Constitution
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 15:59, September 10, 2020 by Steve Smith [Admin] (2 revisions imported: transfer to 1.34.1)
This section was repealed November 2, 1999.
The former section, adopted in 1876 and never amended, concerned debt incurred before the adoption of the state constitution.
- Vernon's Annotated Constitution of the State of Texas (this multi-volume and up-to-date resource is available at all law libraries and many municipal libraries)
- The Texas State Constitution: A Reference Guide (this one-volume resource is available at most law libraries and some municipal libraries)
- The Constitution of the State of Texas: An Annotated and Comparative Analysis (this two-volume resource is available at most law libraries and some municipal libraries)
- Constitution of the State of Texas (1876) (this resource is published and maintained by the University of Texas School of Law)
- Amendments to the Texas Constitution Since 1876 (this resource is published and regularly updated by the Legislative Council)
- Reports Analyzing Proposed Amendments (this resource is published and regularly updated by the Legislative Reference Library)