Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Texas Legal Guide provides the information on this site as a public service. The law often changes. Therefore, TLG cannot guarantee that the information provided on the site is always up-to-date and correct.
- The information provided on this site is not advice. By providing that information, neither TLG nor its agents are acting as your attorney. It is advisable to speak to an attorney, if possible, before taking legal action.
- This site is not intended to be advertising or a prohibited form of solicitation. Hiring an attorney is an important decision. Before hiring an attorney, you should carefully investigate their qualifications and reputation.
- This site cannot guarantee the accuracy of information posted on other sites. A link on TLG to another site does not imply that TLG endorses or is associated with the organization or person who created that site.
- Transmitting a message through this site does not create an attorney-client relationship. Similarly, sending a message directly to an attorney that appears on this site does not create an attorney-client relationship.
- In publishing this site, neither the publisher nor its agents are engaged in rendering legal or other professional advice. If such advice is necessary, the service of a competent professional should be obtained.